Fort Knox Pistol Box — $189.99
The same premium quality that Fort Knox builds into their full size safes has been engineered into the new Fort Knox Pistol Box. The 24 pound pistol box is constructed of a beefy 10 gauge body and a massive 3/16″ wrap around door. It also features a gas strut to assist opening the heavy door construction, and a Simplex® mechanical lock. The attractive yet durable powder coat antique silver finish is topped with a domed Fort Knox logo. The heavy-duty tamper resistant hinge has been positioned under the door to protect it from attack, and the bottom is pre-drilled for easy bolt down. This pistol box is built like no other – the highest quality you can buy and of course it will carry the same lifetime warranty that Fort Knox is famous for.
- 10 gauge steel, Uni-body construction.
- Massive 3/16th” tamper-resistant wrap around door.
- Gas strut assisted heavyweight door.
- Welded and concealed continuous hinge.
- Simplex mechanical keyless locking devise.
- Durable antique silver-textured powder coat finish.
- Top and bottom foam cushion lined.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Pistol Safe Specifications
Model H W D Weight Pistol Safe 4 1/2" 12 1/2" 10 3/8" 24 lbs.
DAC Sport Fast Access Safe — $89.99
- Quick-release latches allow safe to be removed from the mounting bracket and become portable
- Quick-access electronic keypad opens door automatically in seconds
- Large capacity safe holds two guns and valuables
- Interior light for better visibility at night
- Perfect for firearms, jewelry or valuables of any kind
- Three to six digit programmable entry code with over 10,000 possible combinations
- Heavy-duty, 14-guage all-steel construction
- Spring-loaded door
- Foam lining to prevent damage to contents
- Convenient handle for easy transport
- Keys included for backup or bypass
- Quick-release mounting bracket and hardware included
- Batteries included
- Weight 14 lbs., outer dimensions 11.5 w x 6.75 h x 8.5 d, Color black
Top Draw 2912-S-BLK / 2912-S-FBLK
- Five button mechanical lock for quick access with 2200 possible combinations.
- 3/8″ thick steel lock block welded to cover guides and adds strength to the lock bolt.
- Lock bolts directly through the inner frame of case to prevent prying
- Sturdy fabricated steel construction with pry resistant clamshell design.
- Continuous hinge is welded on one end to prevent pin removal.
- Top opening pistol security case.
- Pre-punched holes for easy installation.
- Foam lining on top and bottom protects and holds contents securely in place.
- Available in textured semi-gloss black or ivory powder coated finish.
- Accented with gold tone pinstripe and logo design. Custom logos and colors are available upon request.
Travel Mate 279-IL
Textured silver powder coat finish.
Soft touch felt interior (Top and Bottom).
Elongated holes in the back of the Case allows the use of a standard padlock and/or cable lock to provide additional security
Easily fits into a briefcase, desk drawer, or small compartment.